Ninja Turtle Nails

5 Dec

I recently picked up a few cool items while Austin Comic Con was in town. Being the person that I am, it was a mixture of comic books, posters, and cosmetics. My favorite purchase by far was my Ninja Turtle nail kit by Espionage Cosmetics. While they sell some things online, you can only get the nail kits during conventions until 2014. If I had known that then, I would have bought more. Now, you have to understand something about me. Yes, I consider myself to be a nerd and tend to obsess about things but my level of love for the Ninja Turtles has no bounds. I bought the horrible TMNT movie just so it could be part of my set. I even sat through every episode of the short-lived, horribly done Ninja Turtle show where the female turtle Venus de Milo was introduced. No bounds. When I saw this Ninja Turtle nail set, my money was out faster than you could say Cowabunga. The best part of the it was how easy it was to do! Below is just the steps I took to get it done!

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

About these ads

6 Responses to “Ninja Turtle Nails”

1. Sandra Lewrey December 5, 2013 at 5:55 am #

These are awesome. And you applied them really well. :)

I only recently learned that the TMNTs went on tour as, I don’t know, a glam metal band sponsored by Pizza Hut in 1990. I think they sold out Radio City Music Hall. My husband was a huge fan when he was younger, and when I showed him the crappy clip I found online, he looked like he was going to cry. Torch ballads about pizza and such, yikes!

2. mintymilky December 5, 2013 at 10:32 am #

I want/need this 8O

3. WonderfulWolf December 5, 2013 at 11:00 am #

These are so cute! Don’t hate me… but I actually don’t like TMNTs.. so probably wouldn’t wear them but, I can certainly admire them! They look cool on and I like the idea of the wee googly eyes that came with them.

• Steffie December 5, 2013 at 3:12 pm #

To each her own! I really wanted to add the googly eyes but I had to be realistic. Those things wouldn’t last a day with me.

4. jld1362013 December 5, 2013 at 10:37 pm #

I NEED THOSE! They’re so cute! I didn’t even know that Austin had a Comic Con.

• Steffie December 9, 2013 at 5:13 pm #

Yeah, Austin Comic Con is part of the Wizard World convention circuit. They have conventions all over the US